To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THESE OR
ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY.
THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
Salary: $18.00 TO $23.00 / HR DOE
Benefits: Excellent Benefits!
Our long time and well established Construction client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Detailer/Draftsperson for this IMMEDIATE Direct Hire position. MUST be able to prepare CAD drawings and Bills of Materials for Structural Steel for fabrication and erection. Abel to comply with oral and written instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform all the functions of detailing.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
• Read and interpret blue prints from Engineer, Architect & Mechanical subs in order to draft placement plans.
• Combine blue prints from subs to form one set of placement plans and locate items accurately.
• Adhere to rules and guidelines per company standards.
• AutoCAD proficient, which includes working with layers, dimension styles, line types, scales, and editing.
• Math skills should include addition and subtraction of fractions using feet and inches. Knowledge of basic trigonometric functions. The mental abilities and cognitive skills to compute math formulas and to enter data onto spreadsheets, journals, as well as the computer.
• Basic knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word & Excel.
Education and Training Requirement:
• Associate’s degree in Computer Aided Drafting a PLUS.
• Degree preferred but will train the right candidate.
• Office hours will be from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Some overtime is required, depending on the demand of the project.
• This is an hourly position.
New positions regularly become available in all job categories.
New jobs will be posted as received.