To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THIS OR ANY
OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY. THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
SALARY - $22.00 - $28.00/hr
BENEFITS: Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Stanislaus County (Modest, Turlock, Ceres, or Surrounding Cities within the County)
Our well established and growing AG client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experience Draftsperson who is Proficient in Solidworks for their Fabrication Shop. This is a DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
SOLIDWORKS and 2D & 3D experience is a Must!!!
Working under immediate supervision, carries out design/drafting assignments of routine to moderately complex nature with limited latitude in the use of initiative and independent judgment. Investigates and procures all data required to develop a design. Prepares preliminary sketches and/or schematic diagrams. Applies all preliminary information and contributing data to develop final design. Prepares layout, detail, and assembly drawings.
· Responsible for submitting customer requests for quotes.
· Accepting all new requests for new fabrications, repair or electrical services.
· Seek proper approval for every work order request.
· On-site job measuring as needed.
· Draft parts as needed along with preparation of shop drawings and drawings for outside services.
· Compile list of materials needed for every job and verify if any is part of inventory or if we will purchase.
· If purchasing is necessary, submit RFQ’s to various vendors searching for the best price.
· Submit purchase orders to vendors as needed and follow up with ETA’s.
· Create package for outside services, for example: laser services or machining. Create PO’s and submit them to the proper vendor attached with all necessary drawings and information.
· Coordinate transportation of material to laser or machining shops as needed.
· Coordinate with other plant supervisors for proper project execution as needed.
· Submit jobs with proper drawings to shop Supervisor for execution.
· Transform initial rough product designs using Computer Aided Design (CAD)/ Inventor into working documents.
· Perform 2D & 3D mechanical type drafting projects
· Confer with design staff to determine design requirements, modifications, and issues.
· Resolve anticipated fabrication problems through drawings
· Travel occasionally to project site with Field Engineer
· Work with programs to create detailed drawings, and when necessary, bills of material to be used in the fabrications and installation of our products.
· Perform calculations to produce design information necessary to create Fabrication drawings.
· Efficiently produce accurate drawing for review and approval by Supervisor.
· Prioritize assigned projects based on date due.
· Develop and maintain standard and custom details for all product families.
· Interface between operations, sales, plant managers, customer service, accounting, customers and/or vendors when necessary.
· Ability to accurately read and interpret site plans, working knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within engineering field.
· Solidworks Proficiency Required
· 2D & 3D Experience Required
· Food Industry Experience a Plus
· Ability to read and comprehend engineering schematics
· Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Demonstrated attention to detail in conditions that may pose frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events