$120,000 to $150,000 plus Bonus
LOCATION - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock)
We have a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a dynamic and growing food manufacturing client for an experienced Plant Manager interested in career growth and professional challenge.
RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
$100 - 140K
LOCATION - This position is located within the Stanislaus County area
Our long-established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Plant Manager with Food Manufacturing Dairy industry experience for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
DAIRY RELATED INDUSTRY IS A MUST!!!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
$25.00 to $32.00 Per Hour
Benefits plus $800 SIGN ON BONUS after 120 days!!
Job Location – Modesto
Our stable and progressive client in the Food Processing industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
The Maintenance Mechanic participates as a team member in a high volume, light manufacturing environment. Responsible primarily to maintain filling and packing equipment including operation, quality, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing activities to meet production needs in an efficient and safe manner.
• Must be able to work any Shifts (usually established shifts) and requires that employees work Monday through Saturday, including some Sundays.
• Overtime as needed with or without prior notice.
• Technical Education in Industrial Technician or equivalent industry experience
• Minimum 3-5 years maintenance experience in an industrial environment, consumer products or food & beverage experience preferred.
• Ammonia Refrigeration experience is a plus - Current Certification in RETA Industrial Refrigeration or the ability to obtain a Certified Assistant Refrigeration Operator certification within 6 months of hire date is required.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix machinery, industrial bearings, industrial drive gears and gear systems, shaft joining and coupling devices.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
• Able to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and fix electrical 110VAC, 480VAC 3 Phase, 12 VDC and DC drive components.
• Able to troubleshoot motor control devices (programming a plus) including PLC’s, VFD’s and use them to troubleshoot other components.
• Able to perform basic metal fabrication, MIG and/or TIG welding.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
MUST have experience as a Maintenance Mechanic in a Food Processing Industry as described above.
Salary: $28.00 to $30.00 Per Hour
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Stanislaus County
Benefits: Excellent Benefits!
Our long time and well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Electrical Technician for this IMMEDIATE Direct Hire Career Opportunity who will be responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining the maintenance of all electrical systems on machinery, processing and production equipment. Capable of investigating, diagnosing electrical malfunctions and implement repair work to obtain maximum efficiency of all systems.
• General lighting system.
• New electrical installations.
• Updating and repairing existing electrical systems.
• Maintenance of emergency lighting system.
• Assist Facility / Food Processing Maintenance as needed.
• Equipment overhaul.
• Investigate and assist in planning of electrical retrofits or new installations.
• Maintain inventory control of common used electrical parts and supplies.
• Prepare and submit purchase requisitions.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisors or managers.
• National and local electrical codes.
• PLC’s and motor controls.
• Electrical power consumption.
• Main power distribution.
• Reading and understanding electrical drawings and blue prints.
• Fabrication / construction / installation.
• Plan and schedule assigned duties.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Interact effectively with other workers and supervisors.
• Work at various heights and awkward positions.
Must be able to work any of 3 shifts.
Must be willing to submit to a Background and Drug Screening.
MUST have experience as an Electrical Technician in a Food Processing environment as described above.
$26.50 to $28.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Electrician for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
The Maintenance Electrician is responsible for the upkeep and proper functionality of all electrical equipment and systems in the facility.
Day Shift - 6pm-2:30am, M-F
Possibility to work OT and Weekends if needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• As directed and trained, ensure all units in the facility are functioning properly.
• Routinely check for any malfunctions regarding equipment operation.
• Perform all machine preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment as required.
• Perform all functions including but not limited to welding, fabrication, and reading schematics.
• Complete all tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Manager and/or supervisor.
• Perform and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Working overtime is MANDATORY and requires full participation.
• Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) in accordance to company policy.
• Must be capable of lifting 50 pounds of product routinely, and climbing ladders to maintenance equipment from a catwalk.
MUST have experience as a Maintenance Electrician as described above.
(Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire opportunities)
Excellent Benefits if hired by client
LOCATION - Within Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock or the Surrounding Cities)
Our Food Processing client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Maintenance Mechanics. 1st, 2nd or 3rd Shifts Available. Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire opportunities.
Responsible for performing all phases of plant maintenance, including: mechanical, electrical, refrigeration, PLC, plumbing, and welding with very little direction. Performs all assigned tasks to maintain plant equipment and facility in reliable condition. Troubleshoots and corrects production line breakdowns quickly and efficiently. Completes projects to improve plant productivity and efficiency. Completes assignments in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Efficiently perform welding, grinding, and metal cutting tasks as assigned. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
2. Safely and efficiently operate fork lifts and other mobile equipment; possess ability to obtain operator certification. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
3. Safely and efficiently perform mechanical repairs to correct production line breakdowns. This duty is performed daily, about 25% of the time.
4. Safely and efficiently complete required tasks on repair, PM and OH work orders. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
5. Safely and efficiently perform electrical repairs, and installation of electrical equipment. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
6. Understand refrigeration or possess the ability to learn operation of plant refrigeration equipment. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
7. Attend and understand technical training, safety and food safety meetings as scheduled. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
8. Follow lock out/tag out procedures. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
9. Understand and follow all company and department policies, and SOP's. This duty is performed daily, about 5% of the time.
$24.00 to $28.00 Per Hour
Location: Stanislaus County
Our well established and growing Food Processing Client is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Facilities Maintenance Mechanic with Food Processing experience. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for maintaining processing equipment at maximum operating efficiency, diagnosing, analyzing and investigating malfunction of plant process equipment and repair / adjust in order to keep in good operating condition.
• Trouble-shoot equipment, making repairs / adjustments as necessary for operations.
• Maintain / construct Facility buildings, and structures as required.
• Replace / repair motors, gear boxes, drive units, pipelines and all other equipment and process components as required.
• Maintain any assigned records or downtime logs of equipment malfunction or component parts used for repair.
• Work bench repair work including grinding, cutting, and welding.
• Pipe fitting, painting, sandblasting or any other maintenance / construction trades work which may be required or having proficiency in.
• Keeping all tools, carts and maintenance equipment clean and properly stored.
• Keeping all work areas orderly.
• Any other general work duties as may be assigned by supervisors or managers.
• Processing equipment operations and energy sources.
• Good practical welding and fabrication techniques.
• Safe use of all power tools, presses, compressors, generators, gases, jacks, hoists, lifts, etc.
• Fabrication / construction / installation.
• Reading and understanding diagrams and drawings.
LOCATION – Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres Turlock)
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Mechanics for these IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPENINGS.
Must be knowledgeable in all phases of equipment operations, safety, and repair. The Maintenance Mechanic must be able to operate all line machinery, have knowledge of equipment and tools needed to perform repairs and maintenance on the line machinery and facility.
· Communicate to Supervisors, Line Workers, Quality Assurance (QA), Sr. Management, and Co-workers
· Organize change over parts storage area and spare parts
· Trouble-shoot and repair running equipment safely
· Report all parts used and needed for reordering to Storeroom Attendant
· Perform necessary changeover of the line machinery and equipment in a timely matter
· Troubleshoot running the line and make necessary repairs to keep it operating as required
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facility to keep all in top working condition
· Must supply own hand tools and be able to carry a tool pouch weighing approximately 20 lbs
· Must be responsible for startup after a changeover
· Responsible for having correct change parts ready for the following shift
Previous maintenance experience in bottling preferred
Process equipment operation
General work rules
Quality Assurance Standards
Preventive maintenance schedules
Equipment manuals and specifications
Knowledge of basic electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v. and operate standard power tools safely
LOCATION - Stanislaus County
HOURS - MUST BE ABLE TO WORK 12 HOUR SHIFTS: 6pm-6:30am (Night Shift) - Includes OVERTIME PAY!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
HOURS - MUST BE WILLING TO WORK GRAVEYARD SHIFT. Will start off on Day Shift for Training but then will move to Graveyard.
Our long time and well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Technician for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY. FOOD PROCESSING and ELECTRICAL experience is a MUST!!!
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
Performs routine maintenance and inspection of the production process equipment, the utility support systems and the production rooms. This may include, but will not be limited to, water treatment systems and analysis, boilers and operation, refrigeration systems and components, proper welding practices (Sanitary A-3 standards), the ability to read and troubleshoot ladder logic on PLC control systems and related components, proper electrical practices (codes), and pumps. Trouble shooting equipment problems and make necessary repairs as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Completes work orders covering scheduled maintenance of the process equipment. Completes unscheduled repairs of all areas as needed. Provides support to operators and companion maintenance mechanics. Always seeking continuous self and the improvement of equipment and the work environment.
Performs non-routine maintenance activities, including but not limited to basic preventative maintenance on all process equipment. Completes daily log sheets, inventory usage data entry to computer system.
Installs electrical for new equipment, submits detailed information required for the purpose of ordering parts and all support materials. Sets up clearances on fillers.
Performs calibration of process equipment instrumentation (level transmitters, pressure transmitters, RTD’s, flow meters, etc), and duties as needed or assigned by the maintenance supervisor. Acts as member of Emergency Response Team.
POSITION DIMENSIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Years and Type of Related Experience Required:
Three years of industrial maintenance experience with emphasis on PC based programs. Ability to read and understand electrical schematics. Trouble shoot high and low voltage control systems, VFD’s and hydraulic systems.
Our well-established Food Processing client in Modesto with an excellent reputation and long-term employees is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Fulfillment Coordinator for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Work in a production/warehouse setting.
Prepare daily mail for the Post Office and UPS.
Pick, pack and ship request for a variety of marketing materials.
Provide quality control for the appearance of outgoing mail.
Transport mail to the Post Office
Assist the Fulfillment Manager with project management and coordinating temporary staffing needs to meet deadlines.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
Strong organizational skills
Able to handle interruptions
Good communication skills (verbal and written)
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
Ability to lift 60 lbs.
Ability to move loaded pallets with pallet jack
Valid CA driver’s license with good driving record.
Must be willing to submit to a background, drug screen and physical
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
Experience working in a mail room or fulfillment (pick and pack) center.
Knowledge of both USPS and UPS specifications.
Familiar with Bulking Mailing Software
Forklift Certificate. (If you don’t have one, must be willing to train).
Project management experience.
SALARY - $16.00 - 19.00/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our well-established and local client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Carpenter for this DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
Will ensure the timely, cost-effective and high-quality execution of all carpentry duties for assigned properties under the supervision and direction of the Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager.
Equipment Maintenance and Safety
SALARY - $16.00 - 18.00/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our well-established and local client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Maintenance Technician for this DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
Will oversee the timely and effective maintenance of assigned properties, utilizing a current working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems, and electrical work.
HVAC CERTIFICATION and/or SWIMMING POOL MAINTENANCE CERTIFICATION A PLUS!!
Equipment Maintenance and Safety.