To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THESE OR
ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY.
THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
$18.50-21.00 Per Hour
IMMEDIATE Full Time DIRECT HIRE Career opportunity with our well established manufacturing client in Stanislaus County seeking experienced Customer Service Specialist. Requires Bilingual capabilities in French-English.
Use your excellent communications, outgoing personality, customer service skills and excellent data entry skills.
Also requires heavy phone work, strong written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail.
Experience working in order processing / inside sales related type positions preferred.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
Bilingual / Fluent - French, English a MUST!
Excellent communications, outgoing personality, heavy customer service, heavy outbound calls / order processing / insides sales type experience a MUST as stated above in order to apply and be considered.
Salary - $16.00 to $22.00 Per Hour
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays
Job Location - Modesto
Our very well established national customer based locally is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Service Assistant for this EXCELLENT & IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This is a supporting role to the Service Department; Management and Field Technicians. This position would directly report to the Division Manager.
DUTIES / EXPERIENCE:
SALARY - $17.00 - 18.00/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our very well established local client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERSin search of an experiences Client Services Rep for this IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY! This position will handle activities related to client services, including in-take, authorizations, benefits eligibility, co-pay assistance, contracts administration, and reports management.
The Client Services Representative works as a liaison between clinical staff, clients, health insurance companies, and regional centers to assist in securing funding for services for the clients of the organization, and works closely with and under the supervision of the Lead Client Services Representative.
Required Skills and Competencies
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 Per Hour
Position Type: Full Time
Benefits: Excellent Benefits.
Our local, well established and growing client is in search of an experienced and very WELL ROUNDED Administrative Office Assistant for this IMMEDIATE and Excellent Career Opportunity.
Must possess skills to handle the following in a support capacity in many different areas within the organization.
Must be able to multi-task and be a quick-thinker.
MUST have experience in Administrative Support, Accounting and HR.
• Create and maintain administrative procedures manual.
• Plan and coordinate all center events
• Client file management and account for all required client documents at intake
• Communicate with team, providers, case managers, and clients
• Participate in administrative collaborative meetings
• Disseminate information from health insurance companies, such as special billing situations, to clinical and administrative staff
• Request updates from case managers to ensure needs are met
• Discuss benefits and authorization details with clients and respond to inquiries
• Update supervisors about the project status and bring issues to their attention in a timely manner
• Assist in planning ahead of large projects such as prepare for open enrollment changes, prepare for changes coming from regional centers that affect insurance-funded clients, and prepare for audits
• Cross-train fellow administrative staff members
• Assist in resolving issues such as evaluating inaccurate entries and how billing system schedule changes would affect billing and payroll
• Place a service ticket to IT for IT related issues
• Process all expense reports
• Review account receivable summary reports
• Participate in accounts receivable meetings
• Process all pay rate changes for retentions and evaluations
• Notify payroll department of any payroll adjustments, discrepancies, etc.
• Assist with distributing paychecks to all employees
• Processes all universal memos for all full-time staff
• Ensure all paperwork is sent to payroll department
• Send all payroll updates to payroll department
• Review client hours in billing system with Staff Development Assistant(s)
• Run weekly reports to ensure hours for clients match contracts
• Maintain the program summary spreadsheet
• Generate and create report for billing
• Create invoices and complete billing following company protocol
• Enter client hours into e-billing and create invoices using QuickBooks
• Enter new client contracts and update expired contracts in the billing system
• Generate and submit all purchase requisitions to corporate office, while following purchasing protocols
• Take inventory of supplies and stock when orders are received
• All miscellaneous tasks given to maintain inventory and stock for events and other occasions.
• Coordinate insurance open enrollment and 401K meetings
• Ensures all staff attend meetings
• Submits paperwork to Human Resources Department
• Notifies HR of all employee terminations, leave of absences, and other personnel changes
• Process and submit all termination paperwork and time off requests
• Process all injury related paperwork and coordinate injuries with HR
• Coordinate and assist with scheduling mandatory employee trainings and meetings
• Processes all employee data change and change in relationship forms
• Assists with monthly/quarterly safety inspections and coordinates monthly fire drills
• Maintains emergency plan and safety binder for the site
• Maintain employee resource documents (i.e. HR board, brochures, site postings, site updates)
MUST have well rounded experience in the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting and Human Resources as described above.
SALARY: $15.00 - 17.00/hr
BENEFITS: Benefits Offered
LOCATION: Stockton, Ripon, Linden
Our long time and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Logistics & Documentations Coordinators for 4 FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Requires outstanding organizational & communication skills, capable of multi-tasking who will be working closely with the operations and the sales team in addition to logistics. Manage customer service functions for multiple locations handling product. Perform the process of organizing and providing logistics for outgoing shipments. Responsible for communicating with buyers to ensure their needs are met, documentation and shipments are correct.
HELPFUL EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
SALARY: $13.00 - $15.00/HR - DOE
BENEFITS: Medical, 401K
Our well-established client in Modesto is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced BILINGUAL SPANISH Admin / Customer Service candidate for this IMMEDIATE & EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
SKILLS / DUTIES / EXPERIENCE:
SALARY: $13.00 - 14.00/Hr
BENEFITS: Benefits Available
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. w/1/2 hour lunch.
Our Long Time Manufacturing Client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST for an IMMEDIATE opening for an indefinite long-term temporary position.
The current department needs a temp team member to make outgoing calls to verify key contact information. In addition to phone work, there will be research using the Internet, and some data entry of customer information into the computer. Either way, the team is deeply committed, flexible and has a strong can-do attitude.
Preference is a person with the following traits: