To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THESE OR
ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY.
THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
$18.50-21.00 Per Hour
IMMEDIATE Full Time DIRECT HIRE Career opportunity with our well established manufacturing client in Stanislaus County seeking experienced Customer Service Specialist. Requires Bilingual capabilities in French-English.
Use your excellent communications, outgoing personality, customer service skills and excellent data entry skills.
Also requires heavy phone work, strong written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail.
Experience working in order processing / inside sales related type positions preferred.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
Bilingual / Fluent - French, English a MUST!
Excellent communications, outgoing personality, heavy customer service, heavy outbound calls / order processing / insides sales type experience a MUST as stated above in order to apply and be considered.
Salary: $18.00 - $24.00 Per Hour
Benefits: Vacation and SEP-IRA - Medical Benefits are negotiable
Our well established client in the Financial Industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of a motivated, high-energy Executive Assistant who is a self-starter to support a Senior Executive for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. The right person will possess the proven talent to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects with attention to detail.
Licensing is a PLUS but NOT REQUIRED. This is an Excellent opportunity for individual seeking to establish and dedicate themselves in this type of industry. This is NOT a sales position, however, in order to provide support and conduct business in a support capacity, it is helpful for the Executive Assistant to obtain Life Insurance License and/or to eventually obtain a Securities License. While this is not required, this employer will compensate for anyone interested in obtaining licensing.
o Minimum of 3 years experience at Executive Assistant level.
o Ability to serve as right hand and provide Executive support, and willingness to work in a small office.
o Self starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and reliable.
o Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Internet research.
o Professional demeanor and well developed verbal and written communication skills required to provide interaction with clients and other industry professionals.
o Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and provide administrative sales support and service.
o Opportunity to complete a Series 6 & 63 license available if desired.
Compensation starts between $18.00-21.00/hr DOE with opportunity for increases.
Company will compensate for education/licensing.
MUST be willing to submit to an extensive Background Screening.
Salary - $16.00 to $22.00 Per Hour
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays
Job Location - Modesto
Our very well established national customer based locally is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Service Assistant for this EXCELLENT & IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This is a supporting role to the Service Department; Management and Field Technicians. This position would directly report to the Division Manager.
DUTIES / EXPERIENCE:
SALARY - $16.00-18.00/hr
BENEFITS – Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - This position is located within San Joaquin County (Manteca, Lathrop, Ripon, Stockton, Tracy or Surrounding Cities within the County)
HOURS - Monday thru Friday - 7:am to 4:pm
Our Food Processing client is in search of an experienced Customer Service Rep for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, the candidate will be responsible to acquire customers’ orders in various ways. Orders are received via EDI, e-mail, and calls and later processed through company's ERP system, Dynamics AX. Customer Service Rep will also assist and coordinate delivery of product while performing various duties. Providing excellent customer service to customers is essential as well as providing timely and pertinent information to drivers and plants to complete orders daily. Understanding pricing formulas, billing and good communication are a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Additional Qualifications & Requirements:
SALARY - $16-18/hr
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Paid Holidays
LOCATION - Modesto
HOURS - Monday thru Friday, 8:00 or 8:30 to 5:PM
Our very well established client in Modesto with an excellent reputation in the Real Estate industry is in search of an experienced Administrative Assistant for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
If you're local, professional, have strong work ethic and are a multi-tasker with long-term stable work history, this position could be for you! Please only respond to this position if you meet the qualifications described in this ad.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 Per Hour
Position Type: Full Time
Benefits: Excellent Benefits.
Our local, well established and growing client is in search of an experienced and very WELL ROUNDED Administrative Office Assistant for this IMMEDIATE and Excellent Career Opportunity.
Must possess skills to handle the following in a support capacity in many different areas within the organization.
Must be able to multi-task and be a quick-thinker.
MUST have experience in Administrative Support, Accounting and HR.
• Create and maintain administrative procedures manual.
• Plan and coordinate all center events
• Client file management and account for all required client documents at intake
• Communicate with team, providers, case managers, and clients
• Participate in administrative collaborative meetings
• Disseminate information from health insurance companies, such as special billing situations, to clinical and administrative staff
• Request updates from case managers to ensure needs are met
• Discuss benefits and authorization details with clients and respond to inquiries
• Update supervisors about the project status and bring issues to their attention in a timely manner
• Assist in planning ahead of large projects such as prepare for open enrollment changes, prepare for changes coming from regional centers that affect insurance-funded clients, and prepare for audits
• Cross-train fellow administrative staff members
• Assist in resolving issues such as evaluating inaccurate entries and how billing system schedule changes would affect billing and payroll
• Place a service ticket to IT for IT related issues
• Process all expense reports
• Review account receivable summary reports
• Participate in accounts receivable meetings
• Process all pay rate changes for retentions and evaluations
• Notify payroll department of any payroll adjustments, discrepancies, etc.
• Assist with distributing paychecks to all employees
• Processes all universal memos for all full-time staff
• Ensure all paperwork is sent to payroll department
• Send all payroll updates to payroll department
• Review client hours in billing system with Staff Development Assistant(s)
• Run weekly reports to ensure hours for clients match contracts
• Maintain the program summary spreadsheet
• Generate and create report for billing
• Create invoices and complete billing following company protocol
• Enter client hours into e-billing and create invoices using QuickBooks
• Enter new client contracts and update expired contracts in the billing system
• Generate and submit all purchase requisitions to corporate office, while following purchasing protocols
• Take inventory of supplies and stock when orders are received
• All miscellaneous tasks given to maintain inventory and stock for events and other occasions.
• Coordinate insurance open enrollment and 401K meetings
• Ensures all staff attend meetings
• Submits paperwork to Human Resources Department
• Notifies HR of all employee terminations, leave of absences, and other personnel changes
• Process and submit all termination paperwork and time off requests
• Process all injury related paperwork and coordinate injuries with HR
• Coordinate and assist with scheduling mandatory employee trainings and meetings
• Processes all employee data change and change in relationship forms
• Assists with monthly/quarterly safety inspections and coordinates monthly fire drills
• Maintains emergency plan and safety binder for the site
• Maintain employee resource documents (i.e. HR board, brochures, site postings, site updates)
MUST have well rounded experience in the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting and Human Resources as described above.
SALARY: $15.00 - 17.00/hr
BENEFITS: Benefits Offered
LOCATION: Stockton, Ripon, Linden
Our long time and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of experienced Logistics & Documentations Coordinators for 4 FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!
Requires outstanding organizational & communication skills, capable of multi-tasking who will be working closely with the operations and the sales team in addition to logistics. Manage customer service functions for multiple locations handling product. Perform the process of organizing and providing logistics for outgoing shipments. Responsible for communicating with buyers to ensure their needs are met, documentation and shipments are correct.
HELPFUL EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
PAY IS $17.00/HR TO START
Pay - $17.50 for Bilingual Spanish
Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Use your excellent communications and people skills for our very well established Manufacturing Client with an Excellent reputation in their industry who is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Customer Service Representative for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
EXPERIENCE - MUST have the following experience:
Experience with HEAVY in/outbound calls/phones.
Experience with documentation, and may do some data entry.
HEAVY Customer Service to include problem resolution and follow up.
Requires a stable work history.
Requires excellent communications, outgoing personality, with the ability to engage in conversation with customers.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to work as a team.
BILINGUAL SPANISH A PLUS!
Able to handle HEAVY in/outbound calls
Excellent written and documentation skills
Accurate Data Entry
Experience with Excel a plus
MUST have work experience with HEAVY in/outbound phones, HEAVY Customer Service and the skills as described above.
SALARY - $15-17/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Tracy
Our well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Office Assistant for their Tracy Office for this Full-Time Career Opportunity. The Office Assistant position is part of the administrative team and will assist in daily tasks and projects. This individual will work closely with and under the supervision of the Site-Coordinator and Corporate Office.
This position will act in a support capacity in a variety of areas and a variety of duties to include:
Requires skills in the following areas:
SALARY: $13.00 - $15.00/HR - DOE
BENEFITS: Medical, 401K
Our well-established client in Modesto is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced BILINGUAL SPANISH Admin / Customer Service candidate for this IMMEDIATE & EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
SKILLS / DUTIES / EXPERIENCE: