To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THESE OR
ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY.
THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
Our growing AG / Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Controller for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
SALARY - $95 - $120K, POSSIBLY up to $140/150K DOE
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Sick Pay
LOCATION - Stockton
Also offers excellent growth opportunity to CFO level!
Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting, banking, risk management, tax reporting, human resources, financial planning and analysis, and administration functions. A hands-on position responsible for the preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and the design, implementation, and maintenance of adequate internal controls. Responsible for coordinating the review/audit of annual financial statements by outside CPAs. The Corporate Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
PAYROLL & HUMAN RESOURCES
SUPERVISE ACCOUNTING STAFF
Additional Experience & Abilities Desired:
Here's an Excellent Part-Time Direct Hire Career Opportunity!!
Our well-established and growing Public Accounting client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Tax Preparer with strong Accounting and Tax Preparation experience, for this IMMEDIATE PART-TIME DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
SALARY: $50.00 - 75.00/hr - DOE
DESCRIPTION / EXPERIENCE:
Part-time tax preparation for:
LaCerte software experience preferred
Our well established and growing Food Processing Client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Tax Accountant for this IMMEDIATE FULL DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Salary: Approximately $70,000 - $100,000, DOE
Benefits: Excellent Benefits!
Location: This position is located within Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Newman, Surrounding areas)
This position will be responsible for General Accounting as well as all aspects of preparing/coordinating the preparation of Tax Accounting including:
Prefers experience with Trust, General Partnerships, C & S Corps, LLC's, etc.
General Accounting to include:
Our local very well-established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Staff Accountant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
SALARY - $50 - 70K
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
LOCATION - This position is located within Merced County area
HOURS - Monday - Friday, 8:am to 5:pm
This position would be reporting to the Controller and would be handling:
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an entry or intermediate level Job Cost Analyst for this IMMEDIATE & EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY.
SALARY - $45,000.00 - 55,000.00 / DOE
BENEFITS - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, 7 Paid Holidays, PTO
LOCATION - This job is with our client who is located within San Joaquin County (Tracy, Stockton, Ripon, Manteca, Lathrop)
The Job Cost Analyst will be responsible for Production entry closing and analyzing job cost data, as well as inventory control to develop a broad-based understanding and capability.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications:
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
2 OPENINGS!!! ~ Our Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk ~ AND ~ also an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk for these IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
SALARY - $18.00-22.00/hr
BENEFITS – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K
LOCATION - San Joaquin County (Manteca, Lathrop, Ripon, Stockton, Tracy or Surrounding Cities within the County)
HOURS: Monday thru Friday
******* ACCOUNTS PAYABLE *******
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that all invoices, purchase orders, and disbursement requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner and must be able to process a high volume of transactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform a 3-way match of purchase orders to invoices and receiving documentation.
2. Sort and distribute invoices to appropriate personnel for approval and review.
3. Code and enter invoices and payment requests to the appropriate general ledger accounts, departments, and divisions.
4. Process disbursements (checks & ACH’s).
5. Prioritize disbursements according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
6. Ensure that vendor master data and records are accurately and properly maintained, including, but not limited to, remit information, terms, contacts, and retention of W-9 forms and certificates of insurance, when applicable.
7. Maintain and update material pricing database.
8. Process bankcard expenses by gathering and verifying completeness of expense reports and validating accuracy of general ledger accounts.
9. Process monthly customer rebate check requests.
10. Respond to inquiries from vendors, plants and other departments within the organization.
11. Prepare and update applicable reports and schedules.
12. Assist in analyzing current processes to identify potential areas of improvement.
******* ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE *******
The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for ensuring that deposits are posted accurately and in a timely manner. The candidate must be able to process a high volume of transactions and must be able successfully identify and resolve discrepancies such as deductions and short pays.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Post daily deposits, ensuring that cash receipts are recorded accurately and to the appropriate customer and general ledger accounts.
2. Perform account reconciliations to confirm that all cash receipts are processed.
3. Generate, review and distribute account statements.
4. Communicate with customers to address billing inquiries.
5. Investigate and resolve payment discrepancies, including working with the sales, marketing and the accounting team to determine the validity of customer deductions and short pays.
6. Process account adjustments for valid deductions and short pays.
7. Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
8. Initiate collection on past due accounts.
9. Prepare and update applicable reports and schedules.
10. Assist managers with the review and analysis of aging reports.
11. Assist in analyzing current processes to identify potential areas of improvement.
******* EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: *******
Our local and well-established Distribution client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced AR / Billing Clerk for 3 week Temporary Assignment. (POSSIBLE long term and/or temp to hire opportunity.)
SALARY: $16.00 - 18.00/HR
HOURS: M-F – 7:30/8:00 am to 4:30 pm (1/2 hour or 1 hour lunch)