$80,000.00 - 95,000.00 - Possibly higher DOE
LOCATION - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, or Surrounding Cities)
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Manager for this excellent Direct Hire Career Opportunity. The Human Resources Manager will be a multi-faceted leader with both tactical and strategic responsibilities. While fulfilling traditional HR roles, the Manager will also serve in three additional interrelated roles: talent developer, capacity-builder, and steward of our most important resources – our team members.
· Strategize HR initiatives to optimize the level of HR customer service
· Maintain and enhance Human Capital Management systems (HCM) strategic development
· Provide salary administration guidance to managers
· Manage annual and periodic performance review, improvement and development initiatives
· Foster good employee relations/labor relations and resolution procedures
· Interpret, develop and consistently administer personnel policies including performance improvement and disciplinary processes
· Manage company handbook
· Ensure timely and accurate benefits administration
· Partner with Finance to ensure smooth payroll administration
· Lead talent acquisition and employee onboarding leveraging social media strategies/website development
· Promote employee training, education and development
· Cultivate and build trust with employees and managers to encourage employee engagement
· Work directly with legal on lawsuits
· Handle labor law issues
· Maintain effective communications at all levels of the company
· Ensure proper maintenance and archiving of all personnel files
· Understand and comply with all Quality Management Systems including ISO 9001 requirements, HACCP and GMPs
· Supervision of HR Department Staff
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Human Resources OR will consider equivalent work experience
· Advanced degree - Masters in HR or MBA a plus
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in HR field
· Computer – Microsoft Office suite, Oracle HCM Cloud, Kronos, ERP
· Demonstrated skills in negotiating/mediating
· Effective human relations and problem solving
· CA and US Labor law
· Effective recruitment strategies
· People development and training strategies
· Salary administration
· HCMs and ERPs
· Cal-OSHA, Federal, State, and Company Safety Policies
$45,000 - $55,000
LOCATION - Stanislaus County (Within Stanislaus County to include Modesto, Turlock, Ceres or surrounding cities)
Our well established and growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HRIS Administrator for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY! This position will be responsible for the effective operation of the Human Resources Department’s Human Capital Management System through Oracle and Taleo.
· Understand and comply with all ISO9001, HACCP and GMP requirements and processes.
· Performs activities related to the design, configuration, implementation, maintenance, and administration of each module within the Oracle HCM system and Taleo ATS system.
· Serve as subject matter expert on the use of HCM systems, keep up to date of new functionality, and make enhancement recommendations.
· Management of the implementation and deployment of upcoming projects.
· Consult with HR leadership to design new or modify existing processes to meet business needs.
· Point of contact between Client and Oracle Support and/or consulting firms to ensure successful deployment of new or enhanced functionality.
· Coordinates the prioritization of projects, enhancements, and support required to meet business needs.
· Partner with Oracle Support and/or consulting firms to review, test, and implement enhancements, upgrades, and patches.
· Facilitate the resolution of system related issues.
· Build, run, and schedule reports, with ability to manipulate within Oracle or in Microsoft Excel to customize for different users.
· Provide timely resolution to service requests.
· Develop and maintain system and process SOP documentation.
· Provide training and support for all levels of user, as required.
· Validation of new hires in Oracle in regards to personal information, employment record, payroll related information, absence plans, and benefits.
· Performing enrollments of new hires, plan changes, and adjustments in the benefits module.
· Benefits auditing for under/over payment and coverage dates.
· Assistance in benefits adjustments (medical, dental, vision, life, HSA, FSA) through setting up payment plans and inputting adjustment amounts.
· Backup for Payroll processing, as needed.
· Maintain user security and roles.
· Kronos, as needed.
· Document Management.
· Communication with new hires to inform and educate employees on how to maneuver through the Oracle ESS portal.
· Social Media and Website management.
· Recruiting assistance, as needed.
· Participate in special projects and other duties, as assigned.
· College Level Education and B.A. or B.S. degree a plus
· Familiarization with Oracle systems environment or Paycom a plus
· Project Management
· HCM Solutions
LOCATIONS - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock)
Our well established Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Safety Specialist for this IMMEDIATE FULL TIME CAREER OPPORTUNITY!