To submit your resume, for any of the positions below:
Please email your resume as a Word Doc/Attachment with your contact information to INCLUDE City and State, for Confidential consideration to Trish Miceli at the following email address:
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THESE OR
ANY OTHER POSITIONS THAT BECOME AVAILABLE.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH MICELI~WATTERS, STAFFING PARTNERS OR HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE DIRECTLY.
THERE IS NO NEED TO RE-APPLY FOR THESE POSTINGS.
Salary - $90,000. to $110,000. Per Year, Growth & Bonus Potential!!
Benefits - Excellent Benefits!!
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our long-time Food Processing Client with an excellent reputation in their industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced HR Manager for this EXCELLENT & IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
This position is responsible for effective employee relations, communications and engagement; talent acquisition and development; performance management; compensation/benefits/payroll administration, and HR transactional work processes. Must be able to solve problems collaboratively, provide counsel and leadership, and act as an organizational business partner to positively impact business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide direction, leadership and support on all HR related processes/activities to leaders and team members within all levels and functions.
• Act as a primary contact for employee inquiries on policies, procedures, benefits and practices
• Interact daily with employees to answer questions and facilitate issue resolution, improve employee engagement and maintain the visibility of the HR function.
• Resolve employee relations issues in a fair and equitable manner, and serve as a sounding board for concerns, issues and questions. Provide leadership and appropriate conflict resolution techniques to leaders in a day to day resolution of employment issues
• Ensure positive employee relations by proactive employee communication, prompt issue resolution and fair & equitable treatment.
• Recommend strategies for maintaining a positive work environment
• Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes, such as benefits administration, leaves of absence, Worker’s Compensation, HR systems, and record keeping.
• Facilitate compensation processes, prepare for performance reviews and provide counsel on development opportunities
• Recruit for top talent and manage processes including applicant screening and selection, pre-employment checks and onboarding sessions
• Perform payroll processing on a back-up basis
• Ensure legal compliance by staying apprised of all state and federal statutes and regulations including wage and hour laws, and regulations related to FMLA, AAP/EEO and ADA.
• Support employee safety practices and programs and reporting in compliance with OSHA.
• Coordinate and facilitate cyclical HR initiatives and programs.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field OR equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years HR generalist and/or managerial experience, with 2 years in a supervisory role
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and HRIS proficiency
• Previous payroll processing experience preferred or the ability to learn payroll when needed to back-up
• PHR/SPHR a plus
• Current knowledge of HR and business related federal and state labor laws
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
Our very well established Construction client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERSin search of an experienced Human Resources Manager for this IMMEDIATE AND EXCELLENT DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!
Salary - $90,000.00 to $105,000.00 Per Year
Benefits - Benefit package for eligible employees include the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(K), Profit Sharing, Bonus Eligible, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, and Vacation.
Job Location - Stockton
Collaborates with upper management for five different business units within California. Overall responsibility Human Resources, Labor Relations, Compliance and Training Development tailored to the needs for each business unit. This includes developing and planning new strategies and tactics to keep up with industry standards including; employee retention, recruiting, and labor compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Well established Food Processing client is seeking an experienced Safety & Security Manager for this Excellent DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
Salary - $90 - 100K plus 10% Bonus
Benefits - Excellent Benefits!
Job Location - Position is located within San Joaquin County (Stockton, Manteca, Tracy)
Hours - This position is for Day Shift
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating the workplace to ensure compliance with OSHA and related regulations. Plans, develops, administers, and manages organization safety and security policies, programs and training. Requires working knowledge of federal and state safety laws and the ability to identify and evaluate workplace hazards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Education and/or Training