SALARY - $21.50 - $24.50/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our long-time Construction client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Customer Service Representative for this DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the timely and economical completion of all warranty and customer service issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
$18.00 - $24.00 Per Hour
Vacation and SEP-IRA - Medical Benefits are negotiable
Our well established client in the Financial Industry is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of a motivated, high-energy Executive Assistant who is a self-starter to support a Senior Executive for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY. The right person will possess the proven talent to organize, prioritize, and coordinate multiple projects with attention to detail.
This is NOT a sales position, however, in order to provide support and conduct business in a support capacity, this position requires individual to obtain Life Insurance License and preferred to eventually obtain a Securities License. This is an Excellent opportunity for individual seeking to establish and dedicate themselves in this type of industry.
o Minimum of 3 years experience at Executive Assistant level.
o Ability to serve as right hand and provide Executive support.
o Self starter, highly organized, detail-oriented and reliable.
o Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook), and Internet research.
o Professional demeanor and well developed verbal and written communication skills required to provide interaction with clients and other industry professionals.
o Able to handle multiple projects concurrently and provide administrative sales support and service.
o Ability and drive to complete a Series 6 & 63 license within the first year of being part of our client's team.
Compensation starts between $18.00-24.00/hr DOE.
Increases will be awarded upon completion and after obtaining each required Licensing.
Company will compensate for education/licensing.
MUST be willing to submit to a Background Screening.
MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience at an Executive Support level and possess the skills as described above.
Also, MUST be willing to obtain required Licenses as outlined above. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THE WILLINGNESS TO MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS!
$18.50-21.00 Per Hour
IMMEDIATE Full Time DIRECT HIRE Career opportunity with our well established manufacturing client in Stanislaus County seeking experienced Customer Service Specialist. Requires Bilingual capabilities in French-English.
Use your excellent communications, outgoing personality, customer service skills and excellent data entry skills.
Also requires heavy phone work, strong written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail.
Experience working in order processing / inside sales related type positions preferred.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE:
Bilingual / Fluent - French, English a MUST!
Excellent communications, outgoing personality, heavy customer service, heavy outbound calls / order processing / insides sales type experience a MUST as stated above in order to apply and be considered.
SALARY - $16.00 - $20.00/hr
BENEFITS - Medical Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our well-established Modesto client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Administrative Assistant for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE CAREER OPPORTUNITY.
DUTIES / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
SALARY - $15.00-19.00/HR
BENEFITS - Excellent Benefits
LOCATION - Modesto
Our well established Manufacturing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search an experienced Inside Sales Rep for this Full-Time Career position.
BILINGUAL SPANISH - Read, Write and Speak - IS A MUST!!
Proactively develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone and email to increase sales on aftermarket parts and services.
$15.00 to $19.00 Per Hour
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Our very well established client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Inside Sales Rep for this Excellent Career Opportunity.
Ability to read, write & speak Spanish fluently a plus – but not a requirement!!
Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone and email to increase sales of aftermarket parts and/or services.
Duties and Responsibilities Specific Duties:
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold-calls and emails.
• Develop and manage executive customer relationships and work with multiple levels within an organization to articulate the business value of company's products and services.
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in the company and products.
• Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territory
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
• Route unqualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure.
• Performs all quotations order entry and order processing functions in M2M software.
• Execute role within established processes.
• Provides additional territory coverage when needed.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all products and services.
• Organizes and maintains aftermarket parts sales packets.
• Performs a variety of general office duties including typing, data entry, duplicating materials, filing, telephone answering, and other tasks as required.
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• At least one year phone/sales experience.
• Excellent communication, negotiation and closing skills.
• Experience in capital equipment and aftermarket parts sales is a plus.
• Ability to build rapport and convey value and benefits to clients.
• Thrive in an independent work environment - Must be a self-starter.
• Excellent phone and communication skills.
• Computer literate: spreadsheets, database, flowcharting, and word processing is required.
• Bilingual - the ability to read, write and translate English and Spanish is A PLUS.
$15.00 to $18.00 Per Hour
Medical Benefits, PTO, Sick & Holiday Pay
Job Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale) Job
Our growing Food Processing client is PARTNERING with STAFFING PARTNERS in search of an experienced Customer Service & Inventory Coordinator for this IMMEDIATE Full Time Career Opportunity.
Inventory Coordinator responsibilities:
• Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
• Maintain and update inventory records
• Develop and implement efficient inventory management procedures
• Reconcile inventory discrepancies
• Report any stock issues to management and place product orders as necessary
Customer Service and Shipping responsibilities:
• Order processors work directly with customers to take their orders - being friendly and understanding their needs is crucial to the job.
• Track inventory and report any shortages to production team for planning.
• Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
• Contact carrier and schedule shipping.
• Print inventory tags or re-label if necessary.
• Computer Skills: Order processoring with computers and database systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Accurate Data Entry / 10 Key
• 2+ years’ experience in inventory control
• Time Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on a project is important.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
• Capable of working a consistent schedule starting at 7AM
• High school diploma/GED required
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Good mathematical and analytical skills
• Able to work irregular or extended hours if n
PAY IS $17.00/HR TO START
Pay - $17.50 for Bilingual Spanish
Location - Stanislaus County (Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Patterson, Riverbank, Oakdale)
Use your excellent communications and people skills for our very well established Manufacturing Client with an Excellent reputation in their industry who is PARTNERING with us in search of an experienced Customer Service Representative for this IMMEDIATE DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY!!
EXPERIENCE - MUST have the following experience:
Experience with HEAVY in/outbound calls/phones.
Experience with documentation, and may do some data entry.
HEAVY Customer Service to include problem resolution and follow up.
Requires a stable work history.
Requires excellent communications, outgoing personality, with the ability to engage in conversation with customers.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to work as a team.
BILINGUAL SPANISH A PLUS!
Able to handle HEAVY in/outbound calls
Excellent written and documentation skills
Accurate Data Entry
Experience with Excel a plus
MUST have work experience with HEAVY in/outbound phones, HEAVY Customer Service and the skills as described above.